Benefits of Becoming an AusCham Member
We look forward to having you as part of the AusCham community.
The benefits you receive from membership are:
- Promote your business through our social networking events or at one of our business seminars.
- Network and meet our member community base at our regular social events, or at one of the numerous business events offered through-out the year.
- Be a part of the specialised business forums and seminars that are organised in different locations through-out the city, hear industry professionals and business leaders pass on their knowledge at these events, and have the opportunity to liaise and meet with them.
- Receive special members rates at all of our events.
- Attend members only events that are not open to the general public.
- Be connected with the Australian Chambers in neighbouring countries through our strong regional networks.
- Access our knowledge centre by using the strong network that our members have built up over the years.
- Use our jobs and noticeboard portal to access a local employment and information network.
- Receive regular communications and keep up to date about what is happening in the Australian business community in Cambodia.
- Be a voice for the Australian business community in Cambodia through joining AusCham, the leading Australian-focused organisation that works closely with the Australian Embassy, and be a part of making sure that Australians doing business in the region receive the best possible conditions, assistance and support.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form.
For CORPORATE Membership, please click here.
For INDIVIDUAL Membership, please click here.
For VOLUNTEER Membership, please click here.