Conference - Trading Up: Accessing Opportunities for Australian Business in Asia
About this event :
The upcoming regional conference, “Trading Up: Accessing Opportunities for Australian Business in Asia” will be held from 10th to 11th November 2016, at the KL Convention Centre, Malaysia.
This conference is being organised by the Australian Business Asia (ABA), the name given to a group of 17 Australian Chambers of Commerce and Business Councils from across Asia. The Malaysia Australia Business Council (MABC) is the Chair of ABA for 2016.
This conference will represent the largest convergence of Australian business chambers in Asia and will bring a target audience of over 300 delegates to Malaysia. These will consist of Australian companies in the early stages of expanding into Asia, Australian companies already established in Asia, and Asian companies with interests in Australia. The conference program will include high profile business leaders from Australia and Asia, covering a wide range of topics with the intention of furthering Australian business interests in the region.
The conference will cater to five key audiences:
- Australian Companies in the early stages of expanding into Asia
- Leading Australian Companies already in established in Asia
- Asian Companies with linkages with Australia or doing business with Australia
- Government Officials from Australia and Asia at the Federal, State & Local levels
- Policy makers and Industry representatives in fields of mutual collaboration between Asia & Australia
Our speakers includes:
- Benyamin Ismail, Chief Executive Officer of AirAsia X Berhad, Malaysia
- Frans Helleman, Country Director Malaysia & Singapore at CHEP (Malaysia) SDN BHD, Brambles Limited
- Stuart Mendel, Managing Director of Tun Razak Exchange Lifestyle Quarter, Lendlease
- Matthew Gaal, Director of Development South East Asia of Woods Bagot Studio
- Peter G. Fanning, Foreign Legal Consultant of Hutabarat Halim & Rekan Lawyers, Indonesia
- Chau Ta, President of the Australian Chambers of Commerce in Vietnam (AusCham)
- And many more
For further details: